Take the challenge and apply your technology, engineering and science knowledge, skills, and education with Innoveering.
For each upcoming summer, student résumés are reviewed during the months of January through April. Selections and formal invitations are completed by mid-April and candidates will be contacted by phone and/or e-mail. Candidates are selected based on education, skills, career goals, and current business requirements.
What will you do as a summer intern?
- Collaborate with scientists, engineers, or professional staff on a wide array of research or development projects.
- Develop new equipment and experiments to help Innoveering with the progression of advanced technologies.
What are we looking for in a summer intern?
- Problem-solvers with a talent for engineering. Hard worker, fast learner, and self-starter.
- Team player, fun to be around, and good communicator.
- At least minimum age required by federal, state, or local laws and standards governing the employment of minors. Non-citizens may be eligible for employment under U.S. immigration laws.
- Candidates are selected based on education, skills, career goals, and current business requirements.
APPLY NOW (all required)